eLJT Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
eLJT Forum

eLJT Community on the Net

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

LJT 800 issues - highlighted by Mr Toh Swee Eng

Go down 
AuthorMessage
shariah

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2007-08-15

LJT 800 issues - highlighted by Mr Toh Swee Eng Empty
PostSubject: LJT 800 issues - highlighted by Mr Toh Swee Eng   LJT 800 issues - highlighted by Mr Toh Swee Eng Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2007 12:56 pm

Dear forumers,

Mr Toh have highlighted a few issues here concerning LJT800 application. If you experience the same problems, rest assured that these problems have been forwarded to iLaunch to be rectified.

1 LOT DETAIL - How to enter PEKAN SUNGAI UDANG? There is no PEKAN field. This is a MELAKA job
2 LOT CHARGE - No indication whether the AREA SIZE should be in SQ.METER or SQ FEET
3 The system did not calculate the CHARGE PER UNIT. I used the Survey Fees 1997
4 OTHER CHARGES -
4.1 There is no guidance what to enter for the DESCRIPTION field.
4.2 Amount not computed by the system.
4.3 Measurement unit shown as SQUARE METER, should be METER for azimuth and connection.
5 How do I enter sum for DATA BERDIGIT?
6 I accidentally submit an incomplete form LJT800. It went through but I can't retrive to edit it!
Back to top Go down
shariah

PostSubject: Other Charges - Description field   LJT 800 issues - highlighted by Mr Toh Swee Eng Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 9:37 am

Description field in Other Charges is actually optional. You have the option to enter any text describing the charge that you have selected or leave it blank. This come useful if you need to add a meaningful reference to the selected charge.
Back to top Go down
shariah

PostSubject: Submit incomplete LJT800   LJT 800 issues - highlighted by Mr Toh Swee Eng Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 9:44 am

If you can submit incomplete LJT800, is because the system does not have the proper control or validation mechanism in order to submit a complete LJT800. For now the only checking/control done by the system is in the form of mandatory fields marked wit'h '*' which you need to fill up before you can submit. As iLaunch continues to refine LJT800, they will continue to add more control/validation before submission can occur.

In the meantime, we welcome your feedback in providing us the control or validation which you feel is necessary to have in the form.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LJT 800 issues - highlighted by Mr Toh Swee Eng   LJT 800 issues - highlighted by Mr Toh Swee Eng Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LJT 800 issues - highlighted by Mr Toh Swee Eng
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
eLJT Forum :: eLJT Application Discussions :: Survey Job-
Jump to: